5000 Watts (5KW) Solar Grid-Tied Solar Power System with gridtie inverter , wires, panel mounting
5KW Solar Power System is designed for an average house electric need. 30% tax credit is for 2019 only. Most homes don't pay electric bills ever with 5KW Solar
Features -The PluggedSolar Grid-Tie Kit is an innovative and affordable solar energy solution for every homeowner who is willing to save money on their monthly energy bill and help the environment as well.
- SMA inverter has special feature: providing power during outage without added battery. You get power during the day when sun shines; (Securing Power Supply now offers up to 2,000 W). Inverter provides up to 2,000 watts to a dedicated outlet without costly batteries - The PluggedSolar Custom Grid-Tie Kit has an output voltage of 220/240V alternating current (AC) making the system plug-and-play, plugging into the same outlet as used for dishwasher or electric dryer.
- A Custom Grid-Tie Kit can be installed in a day.
- If a 220/240V outlet is currently not available, it can also be installed by an electrician approximately in an hour. - A PluggedSolar Custom Grid-Tie Kit works same as any of our other grid tie kit interacting with the existing utility grid, feeding excess energy back onto the grid, and spinning the meter backwards.
- The solar kit meets the federal standards for grid inter-connectivity
- 5KW GRID TIE INVERTER : SMA Sunnyboy (UL-1741 approved);97% efficiency; SMA highest ranked company. Provides power during a grid outage without battery.
- SOLAR PANEL MOUNTING: Unirac SolarMount
- POWER MONITOR (Wifi enabled for direct access via smartphone)
- 5 KW of SOLAR PANELS: 16 or 18 x Solar Panels 270-320Watts range (size 5.5ft x 3.3ft or 6.5ftx3.3ft)
- AC DISCONNECT :Sqaure-D DU221RB AC Disconenct, NEMA3R, 30A 240VAC, 2-Pole Unfused
- 240V AC 30Amp Plug
(All the items are approved by the Utilities for solar installation)
- we provide 5 years of warranty on the system
- 25 years of warranty on solar panel by the manufacturer
- 25 years of warranty on inverter by the manufacturers
(We guarantee satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the shipment.)
PluggedSolar 1.5KW Solar Grid Tie Kit with Micro-inverter, 25Yrs Warranty, 30% Federal Tax Credit
Get 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit. Additional Local Utility Rebate & State Tax Benefits may be available. UL & Utility Grid Tie Inverter. Includes 6 PCS Solar Panels (240 Watt) 1.5 KW Solar Power Generates average 2500 kWh of Electricity per year for life, saving up to 30% of bills removing the higher tiered rated electric usage. We provide Wireless Solar Power and Energy Generation (Watt & kWh) monitor. Contact PluggedSolar for buying Solar Panels and Solar Panel Mountings for Groud or Roof or Patio
Our patent-pending pluggedsolar? technology allows anyone to add the solar panel and just plug solar panel system into an existing electrical outlet. There is no need for hiring any expensive professional. PluggedSolar is avoids the expense and hassle of typical solar power system installation.PluggedSolar makes the sun power within the reach of every home owner. We do sell solar panels and mountings. All components: UL approved.Contact PluggedSolar for any question. We also provide ROOF MOUNT SYSTEMS and larger power solar electric systems
1KW Solar Grid Tie system
Everything is pre-configured.
Do It Yourself in an Hour.
Simply put the solar panel in the sun & plug the electric cord to the wall.
No wiring is needed.
No battery is needed.
It generates 8 kwh per day during the summer.
4 of 250 Watt solar panels each (size: 5'/3' & weight: 45lbs) of top manufacturers which has polycrystalline PV cells.
UL 1741 certified inverters
Roof/ground/patio frames for solar panels
25 years of warranty on each panel by the manufacturer
20 years of warranty on micro Grid-tie inverters
30% Federal Tax Credit.
Expandable 1.5KW Solar Grid-tie Kit with 5KW Inverter (may add more Solar Panels later)
The Expandable 1.5KW Solar Grid-tie Kit... is an innovative and affordable solar energy solution for the homeowners who are looking for saving money on energy bills and saving the environment as well. This system can be expanded up to 5KW Solar Power System to meet an average house hold needs. This kit includes everything required for installing a 5KW system except the solar panels you need to add on. No extra wiring is needed to add more solar panels. This system has an output voltage of 220/240V alternating current (AC) making the system plug-and-play, plugging into the same outlet as used for a dishwasher or electric dryer. If you do not currently have a 220/240V outlet available, it can also be installed by any electrician with the cost of less than $100. Like any other PluggedSolar products this is also a grid-tie kit interacting with the existing utility grid, feeding excess energy back onto the grid, and spinning your meter backwards. The kit meets the federal standards for grid interconnectivity.
- Try out with lower upfront payment initially and add on later as per your need
- Qualifies for federal tax credit.
-Can be installed in less than a day
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- 1.5 KW of SOLAR PANELS: Solar Panels 300Watts range (size 77"x39") or 250Watts range (66"x39") from top 10 manufacturers.
- 5KW GRID TIE INVERTER: SMA Sunnyboy or any top rated inverter. (UL-1741 approved)
- SOLAR PANEL MOUNTING: Unirac SolarMount (for roof, ground or patio)
- POWER MONITOR
(All the items are approved by Utilities)
We guarantee satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
6KW Backup Power Add-on to Your Grid-tie Solar Power System. Whole House Power
The solar grid-tie inverter operate during grid power outages by syncing with the output of a battery-based special inverter for AC coupling.
Retrofit seamlessly with installed Solar PV grid-tie/on-grid inverters
Complete reliability. Expandable battery storage for longer power .
Seamless switchover to keep your power on during outage
Enables a Grid-tie Solar Power System to work as Off-grid when utility power is off during blackouts.Solar Grid-tie systems are the most common solar power systems on the buildings. When there is power failure from utility, the solar grid-tie system stops working, as per utility regulation There is growing occurrences of grid power failures in the homes and commercial buildings due to deteriorating weather conditions year after year. Even you have solar panels, you don’t get electricity during blackouts. The solution is adding battery backup to an existing grid-tie solar PV system. The battery can be charged even during grid blackouts with the solar panels you have. The technology to enable it is called AC coupling. It is easy to install along with a new solar grid-tie system or retrofitted to an existing grid-tie solar system. We have unique products and methods to serve the purpose which are cost effective and easy to install.