Product Includes: --
1. 320W solar Power (Two 160 Watt Solar Panels, made of high efficiency Monocrystalline PV cells)
2. Micro-inverter certified by ETL with UL 1741 code for anti-islanding safety protection, as per requirements.
3. 50 ft wire -ready to plug-into a wall socket of 110/120V.
4. Plug-in Electrical Monitor made by Ensupra for solar power tracking.
5. Stackable up to 6 systems for one dedicated Plug.
When the sun shines, the 320 Watt Solar panel set will produces DC voltage, and the micro grid tie inverter will change the DC voltage to AC voltage , synchronizing with the utility grid power. It puts out power to the home grid, generating electricity and cutting your electric bill.
TWO STEP INSTALLATION:
1. Connect first solar panel positive cord (red sign,+) to the second solar panel negative cord. Connect first solar panel negative cord to the micro-inverter and second solar panel positive cord (red,+) to the inverter.
2. Put the Solar Panel facing the Sun and Plug the cord into your 110/120V wall socket along with supplied Ensupra Power Monitor. Wait for 6 minutes for inverter to start. You will see power generated in the meter.