Solar inverter takes power from solar panel (160 Watt), stores in a 12v AGM battery (Not Included) and produces modified electricity (110/120V 60hz) for household basic use, like lights, chargers, computer, TV etc. The inverter has a built-in charge controller(PWM) which is a microprocessor-based system design..
- Modified sine wave AC output, wide application range.
- Inbuilt with 30A PWM solar charge controller
- Battery reverse protection.
- Battery cables included
- Compact size fit for home use, small solar system.
- 1000 WATTS CONTINUOUS POWER 2000 WATTS SURGE POWER MODIFIED SINE WAVE
160 Watt SOLAR PANEL, 50 FT OF WIRE, INVERTER WITH IN-BUILT SOLAR CONTROLLER
A 12V battery is not included and it is needed to operate. AGM or Deepcyle battery recommended. You can buy from local store.
- Get 26% Federal Tax Credit.