5000 Watts (5KW) Solar Grid-Tied Solar Power System with micro-inverter and solar panel mounting
5KW Solar Power System is designed for an average house electric need. After tax credit the net price of this system is $5600 (effective by the end of 2019 only).
Features -The PluggedSolar Grid-Tie Kit is an innovative and affordable solar energy solution for every homeowner who is willing to save money on their monthly energy bill and help the environment as well. - The PluggedSolar Custom Grid-Tie Kit has an output voltage of 220/240V alternating current (AC) making the system plug-and-play, plugging into the same outlet as used for dishwasher or electric dryer.
- A Custom Grid-Tie Kit can be installed in less than a day.
- If a 220/240V outlet is currently not available, it can also be installed by an electrician approximately in an hour. - A PluggedSolar Custom Grid-Tie Kit works same as any of our other grid tie kit interacting with the existing utility grid, feeding excess energy back onto the grid, and spinning the meter backwards.
- The solar kit meets the federal standards for grid inter-connectivity
- Micro GRID TIE INVERTER: ENPHASE or NEP BDM Mirco-inverter (UL-1741 approved)
- SOLAR PANEL MOUNTING: Unirac SolarMount
- POWER MONITOR (Wireless display on phone or computer , shows performance of each panel)
- 5 KW of SOLAR PANELS: 15 or 16 x Solar Panels 300Watts range (size 77"x39")
- WIRES & AC DISCONNECT
- 240V AC 30Amp Plug
(All the items are approved by the Utilities for solar installation)
- we provide 5 years of warranty on the system
- 25 years of warranty on solar panel by the manufacturer
- 25 years of warranty on inverter by the manufacturers
(We guarantee satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the shipment.)