Plug and Play Solar Panel Power with 750 DC-Watt Inverter; Simply Plug into Wall; Expand upto 600Watts
Estimated Electricity Generation: 600kwh/yr. by using 300Watt Solar Panels (ave. saving of 7.5% of electric bills for an average home) & 1200kwh/yr. by using 600Watt panels (average 15% of electric bills for an average home).
Do It Yourself: No wiring is needed & no battery is required; everything is configured. Very easy installation and can be done in an hour.
1. Two solar panels (made of high efficiency mono-crystalline PV cells). You may add two more solar panels to increase power generation.
2. 600-watt Micro-Inverter (Sufficient for up to 4 solar panels). It is certified by ETL with UL 1741 code for anti-islanding safety protection, as per requirements.
3. 50 ft wire - ready to be plugged into a wall socket of 110/120V.
4. Plug-in Wi-Fi Power Monitor for tracking solar power generation.
5. Mounting hardware as required for the selection of purchase ( ground mount or roof mount, & 2 panels or 4 panels).
Two Steps Installation:
1. Connect one solar panel's positive cord (red '+') to another solar panel's negative cord (Black '-'). In the same order you can connect two more panels according to the selection of the purchase. Then, connect the very first solar panel's negative cord (Black '-') to the micro-inverter and second or the last solar panel's positive cord (Red '+') to the inverter. Please see the diagram.
2. Place solar panels facing sun and plug the cord into 110/120V wall socket along with supplied Wi-Fi power monitor. Wait for 6 minutes for inverter to start and you will see power generating in the meter.
How It Works:
When the sun shines, the Solar panel set will produce DC voltage, and the micro grid tie inverter transforms the DC voltage to AC voltage, synchronizing with the utility grid power. It puts out power to the home grid, generating electricity and cutting your electric bill.
You can be eligible to receive 30% of Federal Tax Credit.
5000 Watts (5KW) Solar Grid-Tied Solar Power System
5KW Solar Power System is an innovative and affordable solar energy product which is designed to meet an average household electric need and at the same time help the environment.
This system has an output voltage of 220/240V (AC). So, you can plug the system to any electrical 220/240V outlet (similar as used for electric dryer or any 220V outlet). This makes the system 'plug-and-play' and easy to install.
This system works same as any of our other grid tie system interacting with the existing utility grid, feeding excess energy back onto the grid, and spinning the meter backwards.
This system meets the federal standards for grid inter-connectivity
Do It Yourself or, get help by an electrician.
5KW Grid-tie Inverter
Micro-Inverter (Optional): We can provide you micro-inverter instead of one central inverter. Micro-inverter is attached to each solar panel and provides solar panel level power monitoring. We will provide micro-inverter made by Enphase or APS Systems. They are manufactured in USA.
Solar Panel Mounting: Unirac Solar Mount, a top-rated renowned solar racking manufacturer.
Inverter Power Monitor: Wi-Fi enabled for direct access via smartphone.
5 KW of solar Panels: High efficiency top rated solar panels from mega manufacturers. Typically, they are manufactured in USA.
Wires & AC Disconnects: Sqaure-D DU221RB AC Disconnect, NEMA3R, 30A 240VAC, 2-Pole Unfused - 240V AC 30Amp Plug
All the items are approved by the Utilities for solar installation
We provide 5 years of warranty on the system
25 years of warranty on solar panel (by the manufacturer)
10 years of warranty on inverter (by the manufacturers).
We guarantee satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
Get 30% Federal Tax Credit back.
Expandable 3.1KW Solar Hybrid (Grid-tie/Off-Grid) Kit with 6KW Hybrid Inverter (Add more Solar Panels later; Enable backup power by adding battery later)
The Expandable 3.1KW Solar Hybrid (Grid-tie/Off-Grid) Kit is an innovative and affordable solar energy solution for the homeowners who are looking for saving money on energy bills and saving the environment as well. This system can be expanded up to 6KW Solar Power System to meet all the household energy needs, leading towards net-zero energy home. In addition, you have option of adding battery later that will provide whole house backup power, taking care of power outage. Also, this is solution for Independent power supply, reducing or eliminating dependancy on utility companies.
This kit includes everything required for installing a 10KW system except the solar panels are of 3.1KW and battery. In future, you can expand the power to 10KW by simply adding more solar panels and mountings. You enable whole-house backup power by simply adding battery. When you expand power, you don't need extra wiring is needed to add more solar panels. Simply Plug more solar panels. Also, battery is pluggable.
This system has an output voltage of 220/240V alternating current (AC) making the system plug-and-play, plugging into the same outlet as used for a dishwasher or electric dryer. If you do not currently have a 220/240V outlet available, it can also be installed by any electrician in an hour.
When you plan to add battery, you will need a sub-panel to select house loads for backup power. All the electricians know about sub-panel and can install it in few hours.
Like any other PluggedSolar products this is also a grid-tie kit interacting with the existing utility grid, feeding excess energy back onto the grid, and spinning your meter backwards. In addition, this hybrid system has off-grid capability, enabling you to be your own independent power generating system.
The kit meets the federal standards for grid interconnectivity.
- Try out with lower upfront payment initially and add on later as per your need
- Add battery later to enable backup power system
- Qualifies for 30% federal tax credit. You get 30% back when you file taxes.
- Can be installed easily
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- 3.1 KW of SOLAR PANELS: 10 pcs of Solar Panels 310Watts range, typical size (6.5ft x3.5ft) from top 10 manufacturers. We also have option for add more solar panels
-6KW HYBRID INVERTER : SOLIS (UL-1741 approved);98% efficiency; SOLIS is highest ranked company providing hybrid inverter with 10 year of warranty & expected life of 25 years. Option to generate power with battery during grid outage.
- SOLAR PANEL MOUNTING: Unirac SolarMount (for roof, ground or patio)
- WIRES 240V AC 60Amp Plug (All the items are approved by Utilities) Warranty
- we provide 5 years of warranty on the system
- 25 years of warranty on solar panel by the manufacturer
- 10 years of warranty on inverter by the manufacturers
We guarantee satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund within 30 days of receiving the shipment.)